Mince is an easy to use and very reliable text encryption tool. It encrypts a textfile to another (scrambled) one, and adds its own extension to it. Because this new file is also merely a textfile, you can send it as an attachement in an e-mail message.
- easy to use text encryption
- clever password protection
- works with its own file type
- uses full proof 24 bits unique key data
- allows you to e-mail its encrypted files
- operates from the Windows Explorer fastmenu
Keywords: encrypt, decrypt, encryption, decryption, text encryption, mail, email
Recent Changes: Improved error handling (all internal).
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://bluefive.pair.com/mince_pad_file.xml